I found you, and I love it!! I think we will met in 2 weeks for the book club meeting. I hope you can make it, I will put a poll up so everyone can vote.
Stay at home mom, with a beautiful family that sometimes drives me crazy. I like to read a lot, I like to watch movies, and drink coffee. I love to hike to lakes or waterfalls. I am really enjoying what God has done in my life the last year and need to start doing a regular bible study. Need some people to hold me accountable, so feel free to ask me "hey have you done a bible study today.......
3 comments:
I found you, and I love it!! I think we will met in 2 weeks for the book club meeting. I hope you can make it, I will put a poll up so everyone can vote.
wow I guess its been awhile since i have been on here. Almost a year. So much happens too. but here it is the faithful blog.
Come on friend, start blogging!!
Post a Comment